Professional Development Webinars
Our webinars are low-cost, two-hour video sessions led by an expert in a destination or professional development topic. They are meant to be quick and easy ways to up your game and make you look like a pro!
These affordable sessions run for 2 hours, and are filled with a dizzying amount of information, including dozens of images and live maps, to help you truly understand a place.
Up Your Game!
Webinars are focused on everything that will make you better: technology skills, destination logistics, plus expert talks on certain themes, like Civil Rights or tour guide taxes!
Participate Live, or Buy a Past Recording!
If you missed a live session, you can always buy a pre-recorded webinar! It’ll live in your TripSchool account.
- To view a webinar, simply add it to your shopping cart below, and check out.
- If your webinar has already aired, you can view the recording instantly in your TripSchool account after checkout.
- If the webinar hasn’t taken place yet, you’ll receive a link the day before the live session with a link to join! Afterwards, you’ll always be able to view the recording in your account, if you couldn’t make the live session.
How the live sessions work
- The live sessions begin promptly at 7pm Eastern Time. They run for 2 hours, sometimes longer. You should log on 10 minutes or so before we begin, so we can troubleshoot any issues you may have. Note: We can’t be held responsible for you arriving late, and having technical issues. We can’t stop the teaching session for one individual person.
- You will see the instructor’s face, and a guided slideshow plus interactive maps.
- You can ask questions!
- You should plan to have good wifi, equivalent to watching a video online. Again, we can’t be held responsible for you not having an internet connection at the time of the webinar.